Eventuality Initiatives is dedicated to providing support in a number of ways for a whole range of arts and cultural activity.
• Project Management – Support available for any stage of a redevelopment or exhibition project, from assistance in one particular area only, through to total conception and completion management.
• Event Management – Support available from the initial planning stage, right through to practical operational management on the ground. Assistance provided in one area of operation alone, or for the event as a whole.
• Venue Management – Support available to revisit single aspects of your existing operation, through to complete venue start-up and all that this entails.
• Sustainability Improvements – Assistance with identifying the current base-line position, through to the formulation of practical improvements to reduce your energy costs, and boost your environmental credibility.
• Technology Improvements – Support available to assess your current technology and its limitations, through to the specification and compatibility assessment of possible replacement packages.
• Re-Envisioning and Remodelling – Support available to provide an objective assessment of your current venue or operation, through to providing assistance with formulating a specification and brief for architectural specialists, or to inform an complete operational re-structure.
Whether you need someone with a fresh perspective to provide advice and guidance, an independent assessment of an existing proposal, or simply some practical on-the-ground assistance and hands-on support for a short period of time - Eventuality Initiatives can assist you.